samedi 25 mai 2019

NameSync?? Safari just opened and so did this

When I booted up my computer this morning, NameSync opened and locked up my computer. Safari seemed to open too but I don't use Safari. It happened of its own accord. I had to reboot.

There's not much on the web about it though I found a confusing conversation that also included using Malwarebytes and I didn't know we could/should use it on macs.

Oh...and it also said something like this on the screen: Installation or configuration complete.

Sorry that's as precise as I can be. I was just waking up when it happened.

I'm not a techie...so this has me nervous.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I just also remembered that I did updates yesterday. I didn't see what they were. And, it was 15 minutes or so doing the updates.


via ehMac.ca http://bit.ly/2WpyYHF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire