dimanche 16 juin 2019

2017 MacBook Pro or 2018 MacBook Air?

I'm in the process of deciding between these two laptops that'll be purchased for business use brand new. The MacBook Pro is $1599 which is $200 off MSRP while the MacBook Air is at MSRP. My main uses will be video editing and AutoCAD, maybe some gaming.

MacBook Pro advantages:
Better Geekbench score
Better GPU
Brighter display with wide gamut

MacBook Air advantages:
Lighter
TouchID
Supposedly improved keyboard

I think I am leaning towards the MacBook Pro, the only thing that would sway me to the Air is TouchID. No, I don't have the budget to go up to a TouchID MacBook Pro.

My alternate is continuing to work on a 2009 iMac which is quite slow, sometimes annoying with AutoCAD, really annoying when trying to video edit (it's slow).


via ehMac.ca http://bit.ly/2KmF5ae

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire