samedi 7 octobre 2023

Synching playlists from iTunes 12 on High Sierra (10.13.3) to iPhone 14 Pro (iOS 17.0.3)

I just went from an iPhone 7 Plus to a new-to-me 14 Pro. I used the ol' "put the iPhones next to each other and magical things will happen" to set up the 14 Pro.

The 7 Plus didn't have any problems syncing to my iTunes on my mid-2010 iMac (High Sierra) (home to my iTunes folders).

But I can't get iTunes 12 to recognize the new iPhone to sync the playlists and songs.

High Sierra doesn't offer 'iOS devices' under the finder menu so I can't sync that way and iTunes just doesn't recognize the...

Synching playlists from iTunes 12 on High Sierra (10.13.3) to iPhone 14 Pro (iOS 17.0.3)


via Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac https://ift.tt/6A9GJdY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire