mardi 5 juin 2018

home theatre question

I am thinking of making a change to my home theatre setup. Currently I have a denon receiver, 2 polk tower speakers for left and right as well as 2 polk rear surround sound speakers and a klipsch centre speaker all connected to a Samsung QLED 55" 4k tv. All sounds good but takes up space. I moved into a new house a few months back and while bigger my media room is a bit smaller and would like to clean things up.

I have a few devices, I have an Apple TV, PS4 and a Nintendo Switch. They all run into the Denon receiver and through the receiver to the TV via HDMI.

I was thinking of replacing my speakers with this:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...10585801.aspx?

Not sure exactly how the setup works with a sound bar, so I still run everything through the receiver and have the sound go out from the receiver into the sound bar while the video goes to the TV or is the sound bar supposed to replace the need for the receiver altogether?


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2JdS3qw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire