jeudi 7 février 2019

Multiple mac with multiple monitors -one wireless keyboard and mouse.

Hello all,

I am struggling with creating a system that work like this.

I am currently using an Late 2013 27' Imac and a Mac Mini. I use the Imac with a second monitor, wireless (Apple) keyboard and mouse.

I am also using a cumbersome KVM switch in order to allow the Mac Mini to function on the extra monitor. I must however use a separate keyboard and mouse to operate and I can only use it on the external monitor.

What I am trying to achieve it to be able to use one Keyboard and mouse, and switch between the two systems while still allowing me to use both monitors with each system.

So, Im working on my IMAC with both monitors and I click a mouse button and now Im running the MAC mini with the same two monitors and mouse set up.

Is this possible?


via ehMac.ca http://bit.ly/2Sicl6z

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire