jeudi 30 avril 2020

Imac purchase

Hi,

I'm in the market to purchase a new imac to replace my late 2009, 21.5" unit. I would prefer to have a 512 ssd instead of the HD. Apple, in their wisdom only pre-installs this size ssd in their mid and high end units.

Would it be advisable to purchase the low end unit with a HD and after a couple of years install a ssd? Or, should I use our grandchildrens' inheritance and buy the mid range unit with the built in ssd?

We are also looking to purchase a printer with fax capability to replace our old Canon MX330. While it has been a good printer it has now started to leave ink smears on the paper's edge no matter how often I try to clean it. We have read reviews on a number of makes and are confused by the problems people have with all brands. We are looking at prices between $100 and $150 so could someone recommend one please?

Thanks
Sonny


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/3bSjWi9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire