samedi 24 juin 2023

iMac goes to sleep and when I touch the keypad - comes to a screen with login that I cannot access

I just updated my iMac to Ventura and am having this issue.

Normally, I don't let my Mac go to sleep - but actually do a shut down so I am not sure how new this is.

However. the other day, I let the Mac go to sleep. When I returned and pushed on the keypad - it came up with a generic picture of the colourful waves and a spot to log in. I tried my login info - but it would not take.

At the bottom of the screen, I had options of 'restart, sleep and log off' I chose the restart and it came...

iMac goes to sleep and when I touch the keypad - comes to a screen with login that I cannot access


via Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac https://ift.tt/Zghzfrs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire