lundi 17 juillet 2017

Email with privacy

This may seem like an odd request - but I am looking for a free email program where provider doesn't give a long list of what they can do and how they can screen my emails.

I believe the Canadian ISP providers do this - ie my emails are not subject to their browsing and understand the biggies - Google, Yahoo and any other US one has no such qualms (to leave my email in peace).

We have done a little research and find that Nili is a Canadian provider - so would be subject to the Canadian laws (because they house the emails in Canada) - however, I have applied to them for an email address (over a month ago) and have not heard back - so I have no idea when they might deign to 'invite' me to have a new address.

DH has searched out other alternatives and finds that proton.com is European (Swiss I think) based and emails are very private. However, they only offer an 'app' and the emails can not be put into my mail account.

Does anyone know of a private provider of emails -preferably free?

Thank you


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2uvDvtz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire