jeudi 2 août 2018

Apple watch keeps showing music instead of watch

I have the latest Apple Watch LTE model. For some reason when I look at my wrist it always shows what you see below. It is from my iTunes music on my phone. I rarely listen to music through my phone generally use it for Audible and Sirius XM and the last thing l listened to on the phone was Audible. Not sure why music is popping up but it is really annoying as I want to see a watch and not my music that is not playing.

Is there some setting somewhere to fix this or turn it off? I know it shows whatever I am listening to on the watch when I am actually using it but I never have audible or siriusxm show up on the watch face when not being used like I am having with music.

IMG_0829 by B P, on Flickr


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2LWITiA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire