lundi 26 novembre 2018

Anyone using HDR software?

Is anyone using HDR software?

I got interested in it to try to enhance pictures that have very light and very dark areas and where all the details in the black areas are not visible using a normal exposure setting on a camera.

The software I just tested - well tested is maybe a bit too strong a word - I just selected oner of my "problem" images , loaded into the software and then picked and saved one of the preset images that seemed the most natural.
I'm pretty happy with the results and will probably buy the software before the day is out since they offer a 25% discount today.

Just wondered if others are using HDR software and if so which one.
I was looking for one that can enhance existing jpgs.

Images enclosed, first one the way I received it from the photographer, second one with one of the easyHDR preset enhancement where one can see the wheels and trucks of the car



via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2Anvf0j

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire