vendredi 9 novembre 2018

backup to new iPhone signing into iCloud loop

Anytime I try and do something with an Apple product lately it always leaves me scratching my head and fighting with something. They certainly are not simple anymore.

Anyways my mom has an iPhone 6+. I am handing down my 7+ to her. I did a backup of her phone, restored it to the 7+. That went smoothly, all the apps are loaded and updated, logged into iCloud, mail coming in, all seems well except for a stupid notice in preferences under setup phone. I run through the setup which asks me to setup my finger, I use mine for now just to get through it all. That goes fine then asks me to log into iCloud, which was done already but ok I do it again. Says this iCloud is already added then goes into spin mode "signing in to iCloud". Been going on at least 10 mins now. I have tried signing out of the accounts and doing this, same problem. Restarted the phone, same problem. Other then ignore this how do I get rid of it???

I am getting tired of "thinking different".

**update**
Fixed it, had to go sign out of everything and run that silly setup tool which only sets up the finger and the iCloud account, despite the iCloud account already being signed into. Is Apple just getting sloppy with their software? I dread changing passwords or doing anything like this these days.


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2RRijab

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire