samedi 20 juillet 2019

New iPad Pro 11 inch, colour me disappointed

The screen on my iPad Pro was gritty and the Apple Pencil didn’t glide smoothly so thinking I had damaged it, I did the sensible (😈😈😈) thing and bought a new one and a new Apple Pencil.

I’m disappointed.

A) the only way to charge the pencil is to attach it to the iPad magnetically. The old pencil charged via a lightning connector so I could plug it in, grab a dumb stylus and keep going. I hold the iPad in my hand while using it and I can see myself bumping the pencil off there and losing it in a couch cushion.

B) I can’t find a way to “swipe to home” using the Apple Pencil so I awkwardly hold the pencil while swiping with my finger. Swipe to home works with a dumb stylus. Makes no sense to me.

C) the screen seems gritty and the pencil doesn’t glide. It’s as bad as the old one.

D) I don’t like the camera bump. It seems like they went so far and then said “that’s good enough”.

And, the sales dude cleaned the screen with a cloth and some Muc-Off so I bought some and used it on the old iPad. It seems to have smoothed out the gritty feel.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CB7A2736-841A-4EF1-B577-F688B46D0B6A.jpg (138.3 KB)


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/32DpOHL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire