jeudi 30 janvier 2020

Transfer photos from iCloud to SD card or DVD

I take an SD card from my camera and transfer photos (taken with my camera) to a friends iPad through an adaptor, I get a prompt on the photo app on my friend iPad to choose if i want to import all or selected photos, works fine, no problem.

On my iMac, I insert an SD card, transfer my photos (stored on my iCloud) on that card an then insert my SD card on my adaptor witch I then insert in my friends iPad and I get no prompt to transfer the photos....doesn't seem to read the SD card!

My SD cards format : MS-DOT (Fat 32), iMac OS Catalina 10.15.2, iPad IOS 13.3

How can I transfer photos/videos from my Photos stored on my iCloud to an SD card readable on another tablet or a DVD?

Also, I want to lighten my iCloud by transfering photos and videos away from the Cloud towards a DVD...?

Thanks


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2Ua3tzY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire