mardi 12 mai 2020

mac mini

Recently I posted a question re buying a new 21.5 Imac. I have decided to wait until June to see whether Apple refreshes them. Anyway, seeing the post re the mac mini I am now questioning whether I should purchase the 3.6 Quad core with 512g ssd, keyboard and mouse and of course a monitor. There are several monitors compatible with the mini and I was wondering whether someone could recommend a model, preferable around 23".
Also, which Ethernet should I get? We have Telus optic TV, netflex and 2nd gen Apple tv. We don't play games.
There seems to be only two usb 3 ports, I suppose I can add third party ports if needed.
Anyway another option to consider should Apple increases the prices on the Imacs.

Thanks
Sonny


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/3dFANoR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire