mardi 4 avril 2017

ipod nano problem - shows red circle & diagonal line

I'm trying to figure out if an ipod nano (A1137) I just found in my desk is still usable.

It charges fine, itunes opens when I plug it into a Mac but I seem to have problems transferring a music file to it.

The file shows up as an mp3 if I look at the ipod folder on the Mac but it's not there if I look on the ipod display.

The ipod nano icon on the desktop has in the display of the icon, a red circle with a diagonal red line running from top left to bottom right at about a 45 degree angle.

I assume that has something to do with my problem.

I usually use neither itunes nor ipods so I don't know what the problem is and how to fix it.
Umpteen google searches got me nowhere.

Any ipod experts who can point me in the right direction?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ipod.jpg (2.9 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2nBL4rM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire