lundi 24 avril 2017

what is the deal with iCloud?????

So I had to reset my iCloud password last week, was a bit of a pain as it is used on about 4 computers, 4 iPads and a few iPhones at work (share contacts, calendar etc). Today the password I set no longer works... on any computer that it did work before. I try logging in with the password no go. With some grumbling I try the forgot my password link and go through a process only to get this message that I am now in account recovery which could take a few days.... days?!?!?!

What is going on here? Why is changing a password this time consuming? I get there is security but I answered everything they asked, phone number, payment details, etc. Have to say working with Apple iCloud and Apple in general is getting more and more frustrating. Think Different... they certainly are. The annoying message constantly pops up asking to login to iCloud, had to sign out completely to get rid of the pop up. I used to love OS X, it was an OS that worked well did not get in the way and made life simpler. No longer the case, needless to say I am not a happy Apple user at the moment and if the current trend continues I could see jumping ship sometime down the road, which is terrifying in itself going back to maintaining Windows computers.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2p9dqfu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire