samedi 22 avril 2017

Wireless Printer disconnects from Mac

I have a HP 3830 Office Jet printer and a Macbook Pro 2009. Anytime I want to wireless print to my laptop, I have to shut down the printer and the restart. I am able to print/scan at that point but after a few minutes, it drops the connection and I have to shutdown/restart again. i have tried many suggestions but the same occurs. I think the problem is that the modem is in the basement and the printer is on the 2nd floor. I have no problems with wifi with any other devices, just the printer. So I guess the best option is an extender.

Can anyone suggest any other options or is an extender the best? If so, what would suffice without having to break the bank....

Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2oxByag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire