lundi 15 mai 2017

Apple El Capitan Software Bug Listing?

Does anyone know if there is a software bug listing for El Capitan anywhere to reference.

I'm getting a bit tired trying to get simple things to work which I find out eventually are bugs in the Apple software. Apple software used to be so much better than it is now.

The two latest ones I came across are both in Apple mail:

1. Turns out that one cannot create a new folder in the left pane (where the inbox etc. folders are) if that folder is a third subfolder or lower.
One has to create it as a second subfolder and then move it.

Took me a while to figure that out since creating a third and lower level subfolder always worked fine before.
But I eventually found that this was a problem when googling for it.

2. When one replies to an email one usually gets the little curly reply arrow to the left of the "from" column.
Very handy I find when one deals with hundreds of emails.
But stragely enough, if the sender name is very short, in my specific case it's "Tom" - that arrow does not show up when a reply has been sent.
Weird that the length of the sender's ID has anything to do with that.
Haven't researched that on google but for me it's very consistent - for Tom I never get the reply arrow, for a four character sender name I do.

Knut


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2qlrN2J

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire