lundi 8 mai 2017

eMail Photo Attachments disappearing

I don't know if it is the result of upgrading to macOS Sierra on both my iMac 27" (Core i7 Mid 2011) and my wife's MacBook Air.

When I have been sending her photos as attachments from my iMac, the attachment icons would show up on my email. Then the bottom line would show that the attachment slowly "draining". Then the attachment would disappear.

Some times I would sent her 2 photos and only one would appear.

Is this an indication that there is a problem with Sierra 10.12.4

I some times these photos have been modified by Photoshop.

I have downloaded "Airmail 3" thinking the the Mail program is faulty. But I am getting the same results.

Any suggestions?

Felixtrio


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2pn6YQw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire