dimanche 8 avril 2018

File synchronization software

Hey folks,

I have a bunch of gigs of photos and videos of our family that I'd like to sync onto my folks' home back in Canada. I thought of using BT-Sync, which I had played with years ago, but just discovered it's now a commercial product (Resilio) and even the home version is a $60 purchase.

Suggestions for an alternative?

I like the process of BT-Sync - just identify a folder on each computer, link 'em, and watch 'em sync.

I suppose I could drop them all into my iCloud Drive (I pay for the 50 gig option)... but that would mean logging into my iCloud account on the remote computer as well, which is already associated with an AppleID (my folks), and not an ideal solution. I haven't explored Family sharing yet... that might be a solution...

Thoughts?


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2qgxNbk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire