mercredi 4 avril 2018

To Update or not update - that is the question

Currently running El Capitan on a mid 2010 iMac. 12 Gb Ram - runs fine, just a bit slower these days (both me and my machine)

I still have and use InDesign for serious layout, but for quick notes to friends I use Pages 09.

I understand Apple has released a 2018 update, which has some of the missing features returned, but does not appear to be available for El Capitan.

Two Step Question

A) Is the latest iWork update any good? runs OK? ( I believe the coming end to 32bit compliance will doom the older versions anyway)

B) High Sierra - OK? worth upgrading? Problems I should know about
I suspect it might be the last OS which will run on my machine.

I’ve checked on line, read several reviews, but I’d like to hear members opinions.


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2Ek4Z73

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire