mardi 3 avril 2018

legal protection in canada

this is my first post so I hope I am doing this correctly.
We have a warehouse off the main road in Chatham Ontario and in last 2 months have been broken into 26 times. We are a small city but have a large amount of meth users who as early as 6pm start searching for items they can steal. We have a fence around the compound but it is down in many areas and cannot be fixed. We also have security cameras and an alarm system monitored by ADT on the main building but when they call the police , the police don't usually show up. They started breaking into our locked garbage bins and moved to our locked storage containers and then to the main building. I'm a father of 3 and recently the kids aged 11-14 shows up at 10 to unload our van and was attacked by an angry/high male with a bat. I'm asking if anyone can tell me our rights to protect ourselves and property. I cannot move atm . thanks for any help


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2pZep3u

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire