dimanche 6 mai 2018

Back-up of a mysql database

I'm the Co-Admin of an 4images mySQL dayabase with just over 9000 pictures on it.

My Co-Admin has been doing the back-ups all these years the database has existed but wants to get out of it.
So I want to do the back ups.

The database is on an external server with HostPapa, the 4images software has a back up function built in but people using that software claim that back-up doesnt work for a large database so I want to back up the database to my Mac.

What is a good and easy to use app do do that - preferably free but that is not mandatory.
I came across SequelPro as an application to do the back-up.
Anyone using that? Or are there other suggestions?

Thanks


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2FQr51o

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire