mercredi 30 mai 2018

me.com account issues

I have a buddy who has used his me.com email account (setup in Mail) for quite some time and has had these ongoing issues:
pdfs not downloading
pdfs opening at times but not others ("unfixable errors", etc.).
partial previews of jpgs (cut off at bottom in preview window)
some emails come through with no content showing in the preview window.

All these are corrected when dragging the email over into his Sympatico account.

Also, none of these issues show on his iPad.....only on his MacBook (1 year old).

I'm thinking it's a server issue with me.com.

Is there anyone else having such issues with their me.com account? I've never used these Apple accounts, so, I'm not quite sure what's causing the issues.


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/2Jen1xL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire