jeudi 28 janvier 2021

Audible and Apple CarPlay issue

Seeing as the iOS section is a mess and no one is moderating or cleaning up the site I thought I might have better luck posting here.

I drive a 2020 Subaru Outback. I use CarPlay every day and love it. It has worked flawless for the few months I have had the car. Starting yesterday I have had issues with Audible playing though and it seems to be an issue with the app itself, but not sure why it has started seemingly out of the blue as I have not done any updates or made any changes. iPhone 11 connected to the car via USB.

The issue is I play my audible book and then switch the screen to google maps. Audible will play for maybe a minute or 2 and then stop playing. I have to switch back to the Audible app on my Outbacks infotainment screen and hit play again. This repeats, plays for a couple of minutes then stops. Now if I leave the Audible app forefront it continues to play without interruption. I have tried restarting my phone, quitting the audible app, restarting the car (gets done anything when I get to work and go home). No l luck in correcting this. Anyone have this issue and have a suggestion on what I can do to fix it?


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/36klG34

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire