lundi 4 janvier 2021

sending a gift card to the USA??

Hoping someone can help me. I thought this would be an easy thing but it turns out it is more difficult then I had anticipated. I am trying to send a late Christmas gift to someone in the US. I am getting stuck everywhere. I tried first with Home Deport USA and entered everything in but when it came to paying for the gift card I was stuck as it required a US billing address for my payment. I then tried with American Express and had the same issue, I need a US billing address. I looked at another site but as it was not an official visa/amex/mastercard site I was wary of it. Does anyone know a good legit site where I can buy and send a physical gift card to the US in US funds?


Thanks!


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/38WBJEF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire