vendredi 15 janvier 2021

get around gmails phone number verification?

I have a few "junk" email accounts I have made over the years through gmail. I use them for forums and things where I do not want to receive email or any contact from a site. I was trying to get into a forum I have not been on in years and it is registered under one of my junk email accounts. I do a password reset through the website and then I try and log in to the gmail account and it wants my mobile number to send a verification code. I try to give google as little information as possible and I do not want to give my mobile number if I can avoid it with these junk accounts. I tried an website that provides numbers to receive texts from, that did not work as it never came through. Does anyone know away around this verification process? They already have another email that I confirmed, but that is not enough.


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/3nME8XY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire