vendredi 15 janvier 2021

Can't delete a folder

Hi All,

I have a folder that I can't delete. There is a red exclamation mark next to the folder. When I try to delete I get the following message

The operation can’t be completed because some items had to be skipped. For each item, choose File > Get Info, make sure “Locked” is deselected, and then check the Sharing & Permissions section. When you are sure the items are unlocked and not designated as Read Only or No Access, try again.

My folder is under my BOX desktop folder and has a folder within it. I can't delete the main folder or the sub folder. I don't think its a box issue as I can delete other folders under my box folder. Nothing is locked and permissions are set to 'read and write'

I'm running 2019 Mac mini Big Sur 11.1 (and not a fan of this, but that's for another thread)


Any ideas?


via ehMac.ca https://ift.tt/3ihKuxg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire