dimanche 21 août 2016

iPad Mini 2 and iOS 9

I use my iPad Mini 2 mostly to watch videos, read e-books, and the occasional Web access. I have left my iPad running iOS 7.1.2, as I cannot easily downgrade the OS once I perform the upgrade. I am taking the approach that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

I know that my iPad Mini can run iOS 9. But every time I look up articles about any major issue I keep reading that there will be a performance penalty once upgrading to iOS 9. I would like to know how significant is the performance degradation, if it means choppy video playback when I watch a 720p video? Is it worth upgrading to iOS 9? I think the upgrade is a one-way path. There is no possibility of downgrading back to iOS 7.1.2, is that correct?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2b8EtDI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire