mardi 23 août 2016

ziplock to protect iPhone from submersion?

A few friends and I bought some inflatable rafts to enjoy some time on a quiet river, paddling about. We are heading out tonight to give try them out for the first time. I am now thinking of what to do, would be nice to have my phone to snap a picture or two as well as to make a call in case of an emergency. I do not have a waterproof case. I was thinking of just stuffing my iPhone 6 Plus in a large zip lock bag. Would want to do the same with my keys, being they all have batteries now. I am assuming a ziplock bag, properly sealed should be fine in case of a tip over, but not 100% sure. It would be in a pocket in my life vest as well, though the pocket is not water proof. Anyone have any experience with zip lock bags protecting from submersion?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2bdRiey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire