mardi 16 août 2016

RIP Steve Smith - ehMac forum Member and friend

With a heavy heart and deep shock i have the worst news to announce,
Steve Smith - was killed on Sunday while riding his bike.
I am shocked and still can not believe it. He was an avid cyclist.

Steve and I have done work together on various projects, I recently called his office today
and got ahold of his partner.. She will be emailing me the funeral arrangements and other info which I will post on the forum.

RIP Steve Smith - thank you for the friendship, thank for the conversations online and in person - you will be missed.
:-(

- He taught me - always be ready for the worst - legacy plan..My friend I will miss you.

Steve Smith
Oakbridge Information Solutions


Cyclist hit by car dies in Oakville - 680 NEWS


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2b1BdXV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire