jeudi 20 octobre 2016

apple pay question

I have a new iPhone 7 plus that I received today that is replacing my iPhone 6 plus. I had never setup the Apple Pay on my 6 because the main iCloud I have is one through work, keeps all my contacts, safari and everything else synced. But my personal iCloud is different and use it for Apps, iTunes, etc. Now I thought I would start fresh rather then restore from a backup. I went through and set up my personal iCloud first and then Apple Pay for both debit and credit cards. Worked great, nice and easy. Then I thought I could log out of iCloud and into iCloud for work and keep the apple pay. Seems that is not the case.

Is there a way to have Apple Pay on a different iCloud address then the one setup under iCloud in settings? If not and I add my visa and debit with my work iCloud logged in, does anyone else have access to my visa and debit on computers using the same iCloud account? Or does it stay on the phone itself only?

Work is a small family (my family) print shop.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2dr6704

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire