mercredi 26 octobre 2016

For Sale Top-of-the-line late-2014 27" Retina iMac with 4.0GHz i7 and M295X

After selling my extra Mini, I'm continuing the simplification of my computing arrangements. Running of both an iMac and MacBook is becoming more pain than gain, so I'm going to return to the laptop+external monitor system that had previously worked well for me. Perhaps I'll get one of the new MBPs.

So I'm putting the iMac up for sale. This is almost the highest-end iMac of its generation. It has the top processor upgrade, the top graphics upgrade and the 1TB fusion drive.

Full specs:

-Intel core i7 4.0 Ghz CPU with turbo boost to 4.4 GHz (only available at a BTO upgrade)
-16GB 1600 MHz RAM (2x8 GB, with two free slots)
-5k retina display (this gen of iMac is sRGB, not DCI-P3)
-1 TB fusion drive (it's really 1.1 TB, with a 128GB SSD + 1TG HDD)
-AMD R9 M295X 4GB Graphics (only available as a BTO upgrade)

The rest is pretty much standard. Works like a champ, had been my main Lightroom and Photoshop machine for almost 2 years.

Magic mouse included, and your choice of a the Apple wireless keyboard that came with the iMac or an Apple Wired keyboard (with the numeric keypad).

Located in Ottawa. Asking $2500.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2dKpvoB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire