samedi 22 octobre 2016

Notifications Not Working on Apple Watch with Apple Pay On

After I set up Apple Pay on my Apple Watch, I'm no longer receiving any notifications whatsoever.

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm currently erasing and setting it up as a new watch, which means I'll have to call my credit card company to verify the card again... hopefully a reset will fix it, otherwise this is f'd up.

I read a few posts, one says turn of activation lock, but if I do that, it removes all cards from Apple Pay.. so that kind of defeats the purpose.

EDIT: I just read on Apple's website that the little blue lock icon isn't supposed to show up when I'm wearing the watch.. only when I'm not wearing it, or when it's charging. So that's messed up. Faulty sensor??


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2euGBDU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire