lundi 24 décembre 2018

Season's greetings from Europe

Hi all, here I am again from Belgium, where poppies grow, with my season's greetings.

I follow EhMac all year around but do not post that much, sorry.

@ FEXL: could you, as a very intelligent person, stop the war path here as a XMas resolution, please?

You are not a fascist, not even an extreme right winger, but an extremely liberal biker boy I suppose. In a way I admire your confederate flag. But please do compromise.

Out here in Europe, we get by through compromise. I suggest you do the same at EhMac.
No more war, please! Out here in the poppy fields we have sure had enough.

@ Cubamark: No Pasaran!

@ MacFury: prettige feestdagen!

In general, here you go:



via ehMac.ca http://bit.ly/2Q0X9ou

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire