mardi 24 novembre 2015

Advice Please

This is probably an odd request but hopefully I can get some guidance.
I am retired and on a tight budget, my iMac is a 2008 and my MacBook Pro is a 2007.
Both are getting very slow and need to be upgraded to Yosemite, as a minimum, to keep pace with changes to iOS on my iPad.
I have decided that I will stop using the iMac and make the MBP do everything, I have a 22" DVI monitor.
Can I upgrade that to Yosemite (El Capitan) safely?
What could be the down side of such an action?
Should I consider one of the newer use MBP in Classified and what should be the oldest I should consider?
I cannot justify the cost of a new one on my budget.
Any suggestions and/or advice would be great appreciate.
Norm


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1SZGsW5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire