jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Wanted To Buy Display Data Cable For 2011 iMac 21.5"

I've had to open up my imac a few times for cleaning, removing defective Superdrive and installing an SSD. In the process, the data cable that goes from the logic board (part # 593-1350 B) to the display got damaged.
I managed to re-bend the micro contact pins on the connector-end of the cable and it's working ok now but need to replace it I believe.
Anyhow, I've seen them on Amazon but shipping is ($4.02 in the US, $29.99 to Canada) more than the actual cost of the cable.
From eBay it's an unknown brand name from China, so not sure if the quality would be the same as an original OEM. Local Apple service centre says he can't sell new OEM parts to me and doesn't have a used one to spare.
Anyone have an old broken iMac with a good cable they would sell?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1XbZdqu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire