samedi 7 novembre 2015

iTunes errour message "can't find original file".

I suddenly am getting the message when I try to open a song that iTunes can't because "the original file is longer findable". I have similar problems with iPhoto...
All this since a botched attempt to do a CCC clone of all Users folders from my old MB to MBP.
I checked this thread : " External iTunes library question" including checking the iTunes Library.itl folders. I have several, none of which has anything in it.
I'm thinking I should start over. Make a better clone of my old MB, if I can. Delete all my User files from new MBP. And attempt another clone of my User files from old MB.
How do I get safely rid of my current User folders and files on my MBP?
And how do I eliminate duplicates on the last clone of my MB? (Which I, by mistake , cloned to itself. Interesting image.)
I also got this message when I verified Disk Permissions. ATTENTION*: le fichier SUID «*System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/http://ift.tt/1MPIjyg a été modifié et ne sera pas réparé.(Fairly clear I think. In short, the file was modified and won't be repaired.) Does this have anything to do with the problem?
Thanks.
David


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1WIhtr9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire