mardi 24 novembre 2015

Do you Like/Dislike the "back" options in Yosemite

I'm relatively new to Yosemite,(10.10.5 - up from 10.6.8), and I'm still uncovering few new "features" which I'm not that thrilled with.

When surfing around to various sites [using Safari] I'm used to clicking on the "Back" button on the upper left menus bar. - worked fine for me.

Now I've discovered that the new (almost invisible) < > is not always there/active. After some considerable time searching, I discovered the tiny (equally invisible) X in the tab above. So now, in the new improved design I have to determine whether to click < or locate the proper tab and click the X.

If Apple wants to close a tab using a hidden button, fine, but why remove the feature form the menu bar? I find it annoying, especially when the text in the table just numbers & does not clearly define which page it links to, and to top it off the text is very small, and hard for my tired old eyes to read.

Anyway, thats my rant for the day,

Anyone happy withe the change?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1NqmPZ4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire