mardi 28 février 2017

Bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 - now I can't use it!

Hi,

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 on a DVD.
Installed it fine

Then Adobe wanted me to register an account - not too happy about that, but OK, I did that.
Then I'm ready to use it to edit an image, so I try to open the image with Elements 15, but no, I'm not done yet.
Adobe brings up a message that by default all my activity is going to be transmitted on line to Adobe - supposedly so they can improve their product and provide better support.

One is supposed to be able to opt out of that default but the opt out link doesn't do anything - it just merrily goes ahead and asks for ones birthday.

Well, complete name and birthday are the first steps to identity theft, so I'm mad already with the hoops I have to jump through to get the software I just bought to work, I decide to type in the default dates that come up - 1 January 2017.

Well, guess what - I get looked out completely because I'm too young to use it.
Yeah right - I'm two month old sitting at my keyboard trying to use the software.

So I try to call Adobe in Ottawa - google says they are open until 8pm, but no, their message system says they close at 4:30pm (I called at about 4:45pm).

So now I have to wait until tomorrow to get this resolved unless someone has a great idea how to reset the date I put in.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2mC1Is1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire