lundi 27 février 2017

Excel Character Headaches

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has a solution for me.....

I have a very long list of items in text edit in rtf format.

Copied that into an Excel spreadsheet using the paste text option

All looks great (I have done that many times before) but now I noticed that the single quotation mark ( ' ), whatever that is called, shows up as Õ in the Excel spreadsheet.

So I tried to use the replace function in Excel, but no matter what I do, Excel doesn't recognize the Õ character.

I tried typing it, it;s a capital O with a tilde.
I also copied and pasted the character and Excel still won;t recognize it as a character I want to replace.

Short of replacing the Õ manually with ' which would take hours, any suggestions what else I could try?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2l62AYF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire