mercredi 22 février 2017

Updating OS 10.6

It looks like I'm going to have to do this finally. Ironically because one of the things I can't update is Flashplayer, which sadly I still seem to need. (IciMusique requires it and I require IciMusique). Radio is the principal use of the MB now. Plus my grandson needs to use it for his school courses.
Also, I have to update Safari, it seems, and no updates are available anymore. Too bad really.
Incidentally, I'd like to keep GarageBand 4.1.2. It accommodates a 3mm stereo input jack, function Apple decided to get rid of to save money no doubt. Saved them a couple of bucks and cost me $160 for an interface to use with GB 10.1.3.
The question is which OS I should upgrade to to get max functionality and have it still work on this MB, which is indestructible and good.
MacBook 10.6. 4GB RAM, 256 GB hd. I could upgrade to 8GB RAM if I had to.
Thanks.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2lrtsRy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire