dimanche 26 novembre 2017

iMac Purchase Help

Hi Gang,

I'm going to be getting 2 new computers for a healthcare business I'm purchasing. The computers will be in each of the 2 clinic rooms and just be used for running a browser which will support cloud computing... Specifically I'll be logged into a business gmail account, an appointment scheduling service, and a bookkeeping service. I think it makes sense to get the base iMacs because the larger display is preferable over a laptop... I think the standard 8 GB of RAM is fine, since I won't be running multiple apps. But I'm not sure if it makes sense to change the storage medium. I'll have the option of the standard HD, the Fusion drive, and a 256 SSD. I wonder if it's worth getting the SSD just so I never have to worry about a HD failing? The computers themselves won't have info that requires backing up since they'll just be used for accessing the web, but is the uncharge for the SSD something you'd consider just for the sake of not worrying about a HD failure?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2iTD1Hb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire