lundi 6 novembre 2017

Which iPhone will last me 5 years???

I'm currently using an iPhone 5 (!) and it's almost dead so time for an upgrade! It's lasted 5 years so I'm happy to know I sucked up every bit I could out of its life.

Two questions:

1) Is it realistic to expect a newer iPhone to last as long as previous ones considering any technological advances, Apple trying to make people buy new phones sooner than before, etc.)?

2) If the above is true, which iPhone can last me 5 years?

The SE is two processor upgrades behind so that's out of the picture.

The iPhone 7 is only one upgrade behind the new iPhone 8.

Do I really need to spend $1k for the iPhone 8 mainly for the processor (because all other upgrades aren't that important to me)?? Can I get away with the iPhone 7???


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2zBOLs2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire