vendredi 15 décembre 2017

Asus MX27U - 4K display - got it

So as I mentioned earlier i have gone through 5 displays looking for one that will work with my MB Pro touch bar USBc
I think apple screwed things royally on this interface but that is another topic.
for now I finally got my new display - I am enjoying it so far..

1 Cord!!! USB C - drives and charges the laptop then i have the back of the display going USB A to my USB3 hub.. but i had to down Hz the display to 30 instead of 60 to get it 4K and USB3.. but who cares.. it works and well..

only negative - sound is manually controlled by either the buttons on the display or via software in youtube or other various players. - whatever.. i can live with that.

i did purchase a logitech webcam c 920 pro - they work well together. but note : if your sound / voices sound like chimpmunks - go to utilities and audio midi - select the camera and change it from 16000 to 32000 hz for sound in put lol

http://ift.tt/2j4p2xU


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2zg1nn3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire