lundi 11 décembre 2017

network help

Having some interference issues with a wireless speaker kit I bought (amphony 1700). It runs at 2.4ghz. I am in a new house and have setup a new network to extend through the walls and such as it is larger then my last place. Using 2 airport express to extend the network and 1 airport basestation plugged directly into my rogers modem.

I did see in the airport wireless settings there was an option for channels under the 2.4ghz. If I select a specific channel do I need to change anything on the devices that connect to the wifi or is that all automatic? Hoping I can find a channel that does not get the interference from the wireless speaker kit. When it is on my 100mb connection drops to 1mb or less. The other option would be going only 5ghz, but heard that is not so good for passing through walls and such.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2BAcQ3s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire