mercredi 13 décembre 2017

High Sierra And iPhone Tethering

Ever since my upgrade to High Sierra, I cannot tether my iPhone 8 Plus in the normal way to my MBP retina 15" mid 2015, 2.8 Ghz i7 with 16 GB RAM 1 TB SSD.

I used to simply turn on Personal Hotspot, then select it in my WIFI menu on the desktop and it connected without issue.

Now it will not connect that way at all. Instead I have to go to System Preferences, open Network, then select the iPhone from the Network Name list to connect.

This morning I could not even find the iPhone in the Network Name list, It clearly showed the iPhone in the desktop WIFI menu list, but nothing via Network. A reset of both the iPhone and the MBP made no difference. I finally got it to connect by turning off WIFI in Network Preferences, then back on and it suddenly appeared.

I cannot believe Apple has made such a change to make it so much more inconvenient to connect with personal hotspot.

Anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it just something I have done to cause the issue that I am missing?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2AAfq9k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire