jeudi 14 décembre 2017

Running OS X - 2 versions (?)

Hi

I have an issue where I would like to upload the latest version of Mac OS on my iMac but if I do that I'll pretty well make my Adobe CS5 programs useless. Right now with El Capitan I can still use my CS5 programs but there are issues I've had to work through.

This is what I'm thinking; if I can partition my drive and run the latest OS X for my cloud based software ie: MS Office/PS CC/LR CC and then when I need to revert back to my CS5 ver of DW and Indesign I use the other partition. Yes I could also subscribe to the full CC version of Adobe products but I only use this product for personal use and I'm trying to limit my financial exposure right now.

Does this even make sense?

Thanks..


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2kpFJnM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire