jeudi 22 février 2018

Can't get Canon printer/scanner to work with new MacBook Pro, any suggestions?

I purchased a new MacBook Pro three weeks ago. I've been trying to install apps and files to get it to work like my old one that won't boot anymore (a lot of frustration). I came to a sticking point with my Canon MG5220 and MX320 printer/scanners, as no driver I downloaded would get them recognized (or show an icon). Finally I called Canon Support and was told that Mac OS 10.13 isn't compatible with Canon printers and they're working on the issue. Since I can't use either Canon product to scan/digitize, would anyone have any suggestions of other companies' printer/scanners or just scanners that are good for high use and work well with Mac OS 10.13?

Thanks in advance.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2BHr95f

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire