dimanche 4 février 2018

How do get out of the "mirror" mode on OS 10.6?

I hooked up a Mac running 10.6 to an external display.
Worked fine

Then I decided to activate the display mirror mode asnd both displays became totally distorted - just a bunch of lines.
When I disconnect the external display everything is fine again but as soon as I connect the external display I'm back with the distorted screens
Rebooting the Mac doesn't help.
I want to get out of the 'mirror' mode back to the normal display for the Mac and external display.
Normally one would do that by just deselecting the mirror option but brcause the display gets all wonky in the mirror mode, that option is not available.
And if the external is not plugged in, the mirror option doesn't show.

Any ideas what to do ?????

PS: I vaguely remember I had a problem like that many years ago - but I can't really remember how I fixed that.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2s5qUhr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire